PTT Hydraulic HVI
PTT Hydraulic HVI is a premium quality anti-wear hydraulic oil with high viscosity index, produced from high quality paraffinic base oil providing long-life service. PTT Hydraulic HVI contains anti-wear, anti-oxidation additives and viscosity index improver additives which is used in fluctuated operating temperature condition.
- Ensure maximum protection from wear, corrosion, and suitable for use with rubber seals.
- Provides excellent resistance to foaming and oxidation reaction and enhance oxidation stability.
- Provides excellent thermal and shear stability
- Designed for use in hydraulic systems subjected to wide variations in operating temperatures.
- Suitable for hydraulics of mobile, construction and agricultural equipment.
- Recommended for general hydraulic applications requiring an anti-wear type oil.
- Can be used as R&O (Rust & Oxidation Inhibited) oil.
- DIN 51524 Part 3
- Eaton Vickers M-2950-S, I-286-S
- US Steel 127, 136
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69, P-70
- Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- ISO 11158 Category HV
- JCMAS HK P041
- Bosch Rexroth RD 90220-1