Hydraulic 32, 37, 46, 68, 100 are anti-wear type hydraulic oils, produced from high quality paraffinic base oil and contain anti-wear and anti-oxidation additives. PTT Hydraulic 32, 37, 46, 68, 100 can provide long service life.
- Ensures maximum protection from wear, corrosion, foaming and is compatible with rubber seals.
- Provides excellent protection from foaming and oxidation reaction and enhances thermal stability.
- Suitable for use in power and control transmission systems.
- Can be used in both industrial and automotive hydraulic systems.
- Recommended for general hydraulic applications requiring an anti-wear type oil.
- Should not be mixed with oil containing detergent additive.
- DIN 51524 Part 2
- Vickers M-2950-S, I-286-S
- US Steel 127, 136
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69, P-70
- Denison HF-0, HF-1
- ISO 6743-4 Category HM
- ISO 11158 Category HM
- JCMAS HK P041
- Bosch Rexroth RD 90220-1