PTT Brake Fluid
A high quality brake fluid that exceeds the quality standards of DOT 3, SAE J1703 and TISI 591-2001. The product is produced from synthetic chemical, Glycol Ethers, and selected additives to provide high operating temperature up to 230 oC.
- Resistant to high temperature operating condition and provides good compatibility with rubber seal and other brake part.
- Prevents gum formation, thereby allowing the piston and the master brake cylinder to move smoothly and become more endurable.
- Recommended for the hydraulic brake system – both disc and drum brakes in passenger cars and commercial vehicle requiring DOT 3 fluids. It is also applicable to the clutch system.
- The brake system as well as the brake fluid should be periodically checked every 12-18 months to prevent contamination caused by other substances, especially humidity or water resulting in reducing the boiling point of brake fluid.
- DOT 3
- SAE J1703
- ISO 4925 class 3
- TIS 591-2011 : quality level 3