Reports to the Accounting Manager. Responsible in processing OPEX and all accounts payable trade, including payment for construction of retail station/café amazon, remittance to government agencies (SBMA, SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig), utilities and outsource expenses. Other duties were: attending to supplier’s queries and follow ups, and other duties that may be assign.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy/Finance, or any related field
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant and preferably with 1 year related experience;
- Has excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Must be computer literate MS Office productivity tools
- Must be highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
COMMERCIAL FUEL ANALYST
Reports to the Asst. Manager for Commercial Strategic & Promotion. Responsible in analysis and maintenance of price for various sector Commercial and Distribution. Study Market and competitor on marketing strategies and programs, and prepare marketing program to fit with the company. Generates weekly and monthly report (Sales Volume, Executive Report and Analyze Gross Margin). Monitors the Sales Forecast, Customer Account database.
- Must be a graduate of any BS course preferably Mathematics, Marketing, Finance or any 4years-business course
- Preferably with experience in pricing, analysis and research with 2 years related experience;
- Preferably has knowledge in MS Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint and has background in oil company;
- Has strong business acumen and must be efficient in oral and written communication skills.
Reports to the MIS/ICT Senior Manager. Responsible in designing, deploying, managing and supporting LANs, WANs, wireless networks, including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers, Access Points, IPPBX and other networking and communications hardware. The position is responsible also in establishing high availability networking and communication systems environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards in line with service level agreements. Must perform other duties and responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Network Security Management, Computer Systems Engineering or any computer-related field;
- Preferably with three years work related work experience;
- Must be proficient in Cisco Networking, Information System Security, ITIL Concepts and Foundation;
- Can work independently with minimum supervision and has strong presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Must have valid driver’s license and willing to be assigned in Metro Manila and Central Luzon.
MARKETING ASSISTANT (TRAINING AND AUDIT)
Reports to the Manager for Business Partner Development. Responsible in training baristas and conducting store audits, preparing documents and Café Amazon manuals, and providing support and assistance in Business Partner Development Department
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Management, Marketing or other related course
- At least two year work-related experience is an advantage but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficient in MS Office Tools
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong presentation and costumer service skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
BUSINESS PARTNER DEVELOPER
Reports to the Manager for Business Partner Development. Responsible in the implementation of approved sales & marketing strategies and network development programs of Café Amazon including execution of established processes, programs, standards, and operations consistent with the company’s business goals, vision, and mission. The position is also responsible in supporting the department by gathering relevant information needed in the reports and manage commercial spaces in PTT Retail stations.
- A baccalaureate degree holder in the field of Management, Economics, Accountancy or Industrial Management
- Related work experience in the field of petroleum, real estate, service or food franchising business
- Proficient in MS Office Productivity Tools
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Has strong negotiating skills and financial analysis
- Must have a valid driver’s license and willing to be assigned in Metro Manila and Central Luzon