Reports to the Manager for Accounting. Responsible in accounts payable – intercompany, reconciliation and monitoring of PTTPC cargoes, bank reconciliation, sales volume recon, inventory, BIR filling, bank recon and other reports needed by other departments.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- Preferably Certified Public Accountant and with one-year work-related experience
- Proficient in MS Office Tools;
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language;
- Must have good interpersonal skills and can work under minimal supervision;
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be willing to work in Subic
Reports to the Manager for Retail Marketing. Responsible in the implementation of approved retail sales & marketing strategies and network development programs including execution of established processes, programs, standards, and operations in the service station consistent with the company’s business goals, vision, and mission.
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering Course or any 4-yr business course with at least 2 years work-related experience in territory sales and/or account management.
- Preferably with field sales experience and knowledgeable in retail business or in real estate & property management and development.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Tools with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a professional driver’s license and must be willing to accept out-of-town/ off-base assignments.