Reports to MIS/ICT Senior Manager. Responsible in providing level of support to all computer users within PTT offices and be the point of contact for initial problem assessment and resolution. Regularly report for any related issues that would help improve services and functions.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Information Technology and with advanced knowledge and understanding of a range of computer, networking software, hardware systems and related technologies;
- Ability to install, configure, and maintain personal computers, networks, and/or related hardware and software;
- Must be willing to respond to on-call duties anytime of the day;
- Must be able to work under pressure and keep long hours when needed;
- Must be willing to accept out of town/ off-base assignments;
- Must be industrious and willing to work in any given situation/location, if required.