Reports to the Manager for Retail Marketing. Responsible in the implementation of approved retail sales & marketing strategies and network development programs including execution of established processes, programs, standards, and operations in the service station consistent with the company’s business goals, vision, and mission. Area of assignment is North Luzon.
- Must be a graduate of any Engineering Course or any 4-yr business course with at least 2 years work-related experience in territory sales and/or account management.
- Preferably with field sales experience and knowledgeable in retail business or in real estate & property management and development.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Tools with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a professional driver’s license and must be willing to accept out-of-town/ off-base assignments particularly in North Luzon.
ASSISTANT MANAGER FOR BUDGET & RISK MANAGEMENT
Reports to the Chief Finance Officer. Responsible in preparation, monitoring and controlling of budget, sending management reports with commentaries on trends and variances, responding to adhoc requests, updating and monitoring corporate risks, and providing assistance in the business planning activities of the company.
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, or any business related course.
- A holder of CPA License.
- Preferably with at least five years of experience in accounting and/ or finance functions.
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Must be willing to work in Subic.